Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Girls Learning Space

I will be homeschooling my girls this year. They will be writing on this blog to share their thoughts and practice their writing and organization. They will have a day each week to write on this blog. They can have more if they want, but they will have one day that they will have to blog. They will learn how to write to a blog and make changes. They will be sharing this one and it will be reviewed and cared for by me (their mother) so that they are safe. Friends and relatives are asked to be kind. This is a learning spot. Each girl has her own style. Each girl has her own likes and ways of learning. This will be interesting for all of us. Please note that I will moderate comments and will remove any that are inappropriate. I will also make sure that they don't see them. - Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment